Unfortunately, due to field conditions, the county and township have closed their fields this weekend, and as a result the tournament has been cancelled. 80% of your fee will be returned to you, the remaining 20% can be applied to a future tournament.
The Middletown Soccer Club Spring Kickoff will be held Saturday March 28th. Visit our Tournament page for more info.
Use this link for the tournament schedule - Schedule
Use this link for directions to the fields - Field Directions
2015 Scholarship Information
The Middletown Soccer Club is accepting applications for their two annual college scholarships through May 26, 2015. Use the link below for applications and more information.
Please visit our Training/Camps page to register for our Spring Training & Skill Development offerings for ages 3-18.
The U10G Cheetahs travel soccer team are seeking a full time goalie. If interested in a try out, please contact Andrea Piscopo at email@example.com
The field assignments for Spring 2015 training can be found on our Fields page
MSC Training schedule.pdf
The U11 Middletown Sonic Dynamite Red girls soccer team were recently honored for their Fall State Cup championship at NJ Youth Soccer's 27th annual awards dinner held at the Pines Manor in Edison. To read the full article, click here
The Middletown Soccer Club is accepting applications for their two annual college scholarships. Applications for the Ben Curci Soccer Scholarship and the John De Genito Academic Excellence Scholarship will be accepted through May 26 ,2015.
For more information, and a copy of the application form, please visit our Scholarship page.
The Ironbound Soul Soccer Club is a professional soccer team in the American Soccer League located in the historic Ironbound section of Newark, New Jersey. The team has a first-rate coaching staff starting with Complete Soccer Training's Co-Founder and Technical Director Joseph Manso Jr. as their Head Coach and CST's Co-Founder and Director of Training Jason Manso as their Assistant and Goalie Coach. The Soul look to develop local and international talent for careers in the major leagues around the world. Stand-out players for the Ironbound Soul are CST Trainers Sebastian Orozco and Jonathan Bilbao.
The American Soccer League is a professional league with teams in the East Coast and Region 1, from Maryland to Rhode Island. Next year it will expand with teams from all the regions within the United States.
Joseph Manso Jr currently trains the Middletown Soccer Club U12 Boys Strikers Red and the U14 Boys Explosion White.
Jason Manso currently trains the Middletown Soccer Club U14 Boys Explosion Red, the U14 Girls Fusion Black and the U10 Boys Lightning Red.
Sebastian Orozco currently trains the Middletown Soccer Club U8 Boys Arsenal Red, the U8 Boys Arsenal Black and the U11 Boys Red Bulls.
CONGRATULATIONS to the U11G Sonic Dynamite Red - 2014 NJYS State Cup Champions!!
Congratulations to our 2014 Scholarship winners!!
Emma Dodi received the Ben Curci Soccer Scholarship, she will be attending the University of Massachusetts:
Evan Becker received the John DeGenito Academic Excellence Scholarship, he will be attending the University of Michigan:
Cogran Online Registration Software
Helping sports clubs, parks and recs, churches, and organizations to manage events online.